Monday, September 4, 2017

The Korean Skincare Haul


Hello Beautiful! This one is dedicated to Korean skincare. I've noticed over the last few years how Korean beauty brands have been entering the western beauty market. At Sephora if you look in their "new" section it's mostly Korean brands.

Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb Nothing new here... This is I think my fourth time purchasing this cream. If that doesn't say enough about my love for this product, I don't know what does. It's honestly one of my all time favorite daily moisturizers. It's an all round amazing moisturizer suitable for all skin types: dry, combination and oily. It does not break me out or irritate my skin, but leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated throughout the day. It has the texture and consistency of a gel, that sinks into the skin instantly, not leaving you with that sticky feeling afterwards.

Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap I was always really curious about this product because of the texture. I have not tried it yet, but I will definitely write a review on how I'm getting along with it and my thoughts on it.

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel I don't really know if this product is considered as Korean skincare, but it was under the K-Beauty section at Sephora. I really love this product, because it reminds me a lot of the Belif Aqua Bomb, in fact I think they are very similar. If you have one you definitely don't need the other. But since I am a skincare addict, I definitely need both. As the name suggests, it's a gel. Feels very hydrating and sinks into the skin, without leaving it feel sticky. It has no smell, which I kind of like, because I don't really like putting very fragranced products on my face in the morning.


xoxo

Do you have any recommendations? I would love to test out a few more brands and products.


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);