Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Go-To Makeup Routine


Hello beautiful! Recently I've been really into the grunge makeup look, but the more natural looking one. There's something about that messy almost dirty looking eye that I really like. I think it gives you a cool and edgy touch. I personally feel like the grunge look is appropriate all year round, but now especially since we're approaching fall and Halloween season, this look will fit right in. I love pairing this look with a dark nude, with mauve/brown undertones. Below are the products I use to accomplish the look. 

For the complexion: 
If you've read my previous posts, you'll know that the Make Up For Ever Hydrating Primer is my favorite. It makes my skin feel hydrated all day long and works amazingly with my Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer, if you suffer from dehydrated skin the combination of both is a match made in heaven. As for concealer, I'm sill obsessed with the Bobbi Brown Corrector, I'm not a big fan of concealers, because they constantly crease under my eyes, and I'm just looking for something that will get rid of my dark circles. To give some life back into my skin I use the Nars Laguna Bronzer, with the Nars The Multiple in Copacabana on the top of my cheeks, for a subtle cream highlight. I really love how natural this highlighter looks on the face, but catches the light beautifully. 

For the eyes:
Literally this is one of the easiest eye looks ever. I apply the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Stone with my index finger all over the eyelid and blend the edges out with a clean finger and that's it! To give my eyes more definition I tightline my eyes with the Nars Eyeliner in Via Veneto. And you all know I cannot skip my winged eyeliner, so recently I've been trying out the Kat Von D Ink Liner, it's ok but I still prefer my Stila eyeliner. To finish it all of I add my trusty Clinique High Impact Mascara and voila! 

And finally Lips: 
Ever since I've seen Tanya Burr wear this lipstick, I haven't worn anything else. The Mac Lipstick in Twig has quickly become one of my favorite lipstick. I love how it doesn't clash with the makeup look, but still looks like you're wearing something on the lips. It's this gorgeous nude, with mauvy/brown undertones, I think it would look good on any skin tones. 

xoxo 

What is your favorite go-to makeup look and products? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);