Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas In A Bottle

































I feel like everyone is really starting to get into the Christmas spirit, especially on social media. Which I'm not opposed to at all! Although I'm a summer baby, I still think Winter is the funnest and most festive season. I love giving presents, organizing and setting up for Christmas (which includes the food too). Anyway onto the beauty, I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to my nails I often have fazes, where I will wear nail polish for an entire month straight and then nothing at all (the lazy in me takes over). Well recently I've been in the non lazy faze and all about winter colors!

The NailsInc x Victoria Beckham in Jude Red, has been living on my nails for a week straight. I'm all about this orangy red color, for some reason it makes me feel very festive (I love it)! It's such a gorgeous color and the brush on it makes it so easy to apply. I don't know what's in it, but after two coats (I always put two coats) it gives you this gel like effect. Honestly you can suck at applying nail polish and it will still look like you've been to the nail salon! With a top coat, this nail polish does not chip on me and last for four days (if I'm careful). The only downer is that you can't this shade individually, you have to buy it in a set... (personally I don't mind, since I love the other shade too).

What is your go to Winter season nail polish?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);