Monday, November 2, 2015

October Favorites




Hi there! Hope your having a great start to the week! Today as you've seen from the title, I'm talking about my October favorites. It's crazy how fast this month went by and we're already in November. Omg only 53 days till Christmas, say what?! I know I really have to start doing my Christmas shopping, I hate doing it last minute! Ok on to the favorites...

As you've seen from my previous post, me and the Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask are a match made in heaven. I literally use this mask every weekend (sometimes even twice a week). I'm blown away by the difference it does to my skin. Since I've started using it, my skin has gotten less flaky and for the redness I have on my cheeks got less visible. I'm totally sold on this product and have already purchased a backup!

I've had the Kiel's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution for years now, but never really gave it a proper try, so I thought that I would test it out this month and see how I like it. If you are suffering from hyper pigmenation, dark spots (as yours truly) this is a miracle worker. No joke, this reduced my acne scars visibly. I want to keep using it and see if it will get rid of them completely, because if it does, just think of the savings we'll be making not going to a dermatologist.

Tragedy I've already started noticing that my summer tan has been fading little by little. I had to get out The Body Shop Bronzing Powder to make me look not as ghost like. I really like this bronzer, because firstly it's cheap, is a great bonze shade for pale skin and looks so natural on the skin. Something I really enjoy about this bronzer particularly is that it's matte, I find it quite hard sometimes to find a matte bronzer. This bronzer also really reminds me allot of the Soap and Glory Solar powder.

Now I have a new favorite in my long list of foundations and it's the itcosmetics Color Correcting Cream SPF 50+, this thing is really weird (in a good way) it feels like a tinted moisturizer on the skin but has the coverage of a foundation (full coverage). I like how it also feels very moisturizing on my skin and gives me that glow (which I always like in my foundations).

In love with the new Vogue November Cover and Angelina Jolie on the cover. But the interview in it about her is really interesting I found. If your a fan of Angelina Jolie (like me), definitely pick up this moths copy, you'll love it.

What were your October favorites?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);