Monday, November 9, 2015

Best Scented Candle




Hello, hello! Hope you're all having a great start to the week. I've been in actual heaven for the last week (lol)... Because I finally got a lighter, yes in New York you have to be 21 to buy a lighter (but I just remembered that I could of got lighters instead...proof of how bright I am) to burn my recent Diptyque purchase. My room has been smelling like a little piece of heaven! I get so excited when I come back home and go in my room, it's crazy how such small thing can bring so much joy.

Anyways... As you might of guessed I'm obsessed with Diptyque Jasmin scented candle. I just discovered this scent recently, and I cannot believe I haven't before. It smells so fresh and clean, which is what I look for when picking perfumes or candles. My friends were asking me why I got a Jasmin scented candle, when we're so close to Christmas, but personally I think it's a great candle all year round. It's not too sweet nor to floral, it's the perfect balance between both. I know everyone loves their homes to smell like a bakery for the holiday seasons, but personally it makes me feel sick and I'm not a fan of sweet candles. But one of my favorite more wintery scents is the Diptyque Feu de Bois candle, oh my gosh I love the smell, it makes your room feel so cozy and warm, great candle for winter!

What's your favorite candle and scent?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);