Monday, October 5, 2015

My Pamper Routine


Hello beauty lovers! Today we're talking about what products I use, when I know it's time to treat myself and my skin. Obviously everyone has different products they use when they want to pampered themselves. I thought I would mention mine today, since they really make a big difference in my skins appearance and I know a few of you were curious to know...

Firstly, whenever you want to give you're skin the complete pampering routine, you should always do a hydrating mask (I never miss this step), doesn't matter if you have dry, combination or oily skin. Whatever skin type you are, everyone needs to nourish their skin and hydrating masks do exactly that but in a more effective and fast way. Not only are those masks filled with more product (skin benefits) than your daily moisturizer, but they also help heal blemishes and pimples (who knew that)! They are really effective, but it doesn't means you should skip using a daily moisturizer. Hydrating masks also give your skin a natural glow. My favorite is the Aveda Intensive Hydrating Mask.

A face oil should always follow after your mask, because you want to keep the hydration to a maximum. Face oils are great, because they are filled with antioxidants (that create a barrier against harsh factors like for example pollution and over cleansing) and vitamins that get quickly absorbed into the skin, which means they plump and nourish your skin with intense moisture. They help calm inflammation and irritations you might have and give you a brighter and more radiant complexion. They also have a beautiful and very relaxing smell, isn't that the point of a pampering routine? Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial, is a really great one (quite pricey, but worth it).

I don't know about you, but when I pamper myself I don't miss anything. So my under eyes have their own special mask. I use the Klorane Soothing and Relaxing Patches. The great thing about eye patches is that they are concentrated in nourishment and hydration, with helps to diminish puffiness and brighten the eye contour. They also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. You can (optional) put eye masks in the refrigerator for a more cooling effect.

And finally for those not so more pillowy soft lips, that also need some love. Lips masks/treatments are great, because they infuse your lips with moisture and help soften the appearance of fine lines. But I'd suggest using a lip scrub (Fresh Sugar Lip Polish) before hand, just to get rid of any dead skin and to prime your lips for the lip treatment. My favorite lip mask is the Bite Agave Lip Mask and recently I've been loving the Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom.

What are your favorite products to use, when you want to give your skin the ultimate pamper routine?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);