Monday, October 12, 2015

My New Handbag (Backpack)






Hello hello! I just wanted to tell you, that I went to Ipsy last week and got allot of stuff, which I'm going to be testing out for you guys (and myself). I had an awesome time there, even though the lines were so long, I didn't really mind it, because I went with a friend so we talked the entire time. Honestly the best thing to do when your go to those kind of events, is bring your friend along, it'll make they waiting much faster and more fun.

Today I'm going to talk about my new obsession (yes I have allot of them). It's the Everlane Backpack, and let me tell you, it's one of the best purchase I have made in a long time. I don't know about you, I love handbags, but boy can they be a pain... especially when you're a college student like I am and you need to carry books and your laptop with you all the time. When I was looking for the perfect backpack, I wanted something minimalistic and that could go with any outfit I wore. It also had to look stylish and be able to fit my 15 inch Mac book at the same time (a lot for a simple backpack). When I saw the Everlane backpacks, I knew they were for me. They were all unisex colors, which I personally really liked and where super affordable too. The quality is really resistant, so it's not going to break any time soon. They also come in two different sizes (I got the smaller one).
What I love about this backpack in particular, is that it stands when you put it on the floor. The big zipper along the top makes the bag keeps it's shape (yaaas). The only complaint I have is that, since I got it in black, it gets dirty really quick, so I have to use a lint roller to take away any dust. But I'm considering getting another one in gray, since I love them that much. If you're ever in the hunt for an affordable backpack, definitely check into Everlane, they also sell clothes (which seem pretty nice).

Let me know if you've ever tried anything else from Everlane?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);