Monday, June 1, 2015

My May Favorites


This is crazy, time goes by so fast... I feel like I write these monthly favorites every week, but it's actually every month. I'm really happy, because I just came back from Germany with my mum for my sister's birthday, and I'm on my way now to Montenegro. I really feel so lucky and blessed that I can travel to different places, when others don't even get the chance to travel at all... 

Since I was traveling allot this month, which means I was on planes quite often, my skin wasn't happy about it. I had to find something moisturizing for after those flights. The Aveda Intensive Hydrating Masque was my holly grail product, it really gave me that boost of hydration my skin was lacking. It also felt very refreshing on the skin, amazing! 

We can all feel that it's getting warmer day by day, which means it's time for those SPF's to come out! This month I've been going quite light on makeup, so I didn't mind using the Zelens Daily Defence Sunscreen SPF 30. I say that, because it's quite a thicker consistency then other sunscreens I own. I really like this sunscreen, because it doesn't make me break out! I'm planning on writing a post very soon on my favorite SPF's, so look out for that one! 

Next I've been loving hand cream, because of the planes I get so dry, so I have to moisturize like cray. The La Roche Posay Lipikar has been with me all the time and it has helped my dry hands so much, like seriously I'm in love with this hand cream! 

This Nars highlighter in Copacabana has been one of my favorites for like a year now. But this month I've been using it allot more, because it's the only highlighter I brought with me. I love this one for traveling, because it's so versatile, you can basically use it for anything (face, body)...

Last monthly favorite is a perfume, recently I went to a SpaceNK and was attracted to the Diptyque counter and I fell in love with the sent Do Son. I didn't want to buy the full bottle, because I have real issues with perfumes, either I'm allergic to them or I feel sick after a while, because of the smell. So that's why the lady very kindly gave me a sample of the sent, and let me tell you I am definitely getting the full size! 

What were your May favorites? 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);