Monday, May 11, 2015

Dior Diorskin Nude Air







Okay, well let's first just address how beautiful the packaging is of the new Diorskin Nude Air serumI love that they introduced the pipette it's so much fun to use, I feel like a child each time I use it. It's a ultra fluid weightless foundation with SPF 25 and it's supposed to give a natural-looking glow. 

After I tested it out for about a month I can say that I am very impressed with it. I would say it has a light to medium coverage. Because it has SPF in it (which I love), it's a good everyday foundation, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're going out and taking pictures with flash. First time I tried it I wasn't expecting it to be so liquid, it's like poring water. But since it's a serum foundation it was very easy to blend into the skin, I personally always used my fingers, because I was afraid I was going to make a mess if I used a brush. I would definitely recommend this foundation for people with dry skin, because I have a few dry patches on my face and it did not kling on any of them, it blended very nicely. This foundation feels so nice on the skin and incredibly light, it felt like I had nothing on my face! It's also very long-lasting, I would wear it from 8 in the morning to 8 in the evening and it still looked flawless by the end of the day. The only downside I would have with it is that Dior always add fragrances to all their foundations and allot of people can't stand the smell, it doesn't really bother me that much, but you can definitely smell it in the evening. So if you are considering getting it, I would first go give it a sniff in a store. 

Did you try the Diorskin Nude Air Serum? What did you think?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);