Monday, February 16, 2015

Liebster Award


Recently I've found out that I've been nominated for a Liebster Award, by the lovely Erica from My Misters Mrs (thank you for the nomination). Reading through the questions I thought it would be an awesome way for you guys to get to know me a bit better. 

In case you don't know what the Liebster Award rules are, here you go:
  • Link the person who nominated you
  • Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate a further 11 blogs with under 200 followers
  • Create 11 questions for those blogs to answer
  • Notify those bloggers via there blogs/social media

Erica's Questions:

1. Why did you start blogging?
Being a youtube addict, I've realized that many of those girls I followed had blogs, which honestly if you had asked me two years ago what a blog was, I wouldn't be able to answer you. After following a few bloggers, I realized that I also had something to say, but I was always scared to start one... Finally last year I decided to start it and I couldn't be more happier! 

2. If you could only have three items of makeup for the rest of your life what would they be?
That's a though one... I would have to go with mascara, I don't think I could ever go a day without mascara it just seems to make you look more awake and polished. Secondly a bold lipstick, which you can only wear if you have a nice unified complexion, so foundation would have to be the third one. 

3. Favorite Movie of all time? 
Hard one, but if I had to pick a classic I would have to say Gone with the wind. Longest movie I've ever seen, but it's so beautiful and inspiring! 

4. When you were a kid what did you say you wanted to be when you grew up?
I used to watch this show called Ugly Betty and I wanted to be Daniel/Wilhelmina. So more precisely editor in chief of a fashion magazine. 

5. Favorite food?
Anything ITALIAN! When we go out to dinner with my roommate, the only places we go to are Italian Restaurants (you can never go wrong with italian food).

6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
It's funny, because if you read the answer in question 4, you'll see that it hasn't really changed. My goal is to work for Vogue magazine and grow my blog, to be able to do it full-time. 

7. What is your favorite season?
Since moving to New York, my favorite season has to be Fall! Just because my wardrobe is best suited for that kind of weather and the city's colors are so pretty...

8. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee everytime, more specifically a Latte! I love coffee so much (coffee is my life) that I'm thinking of writing a post on my favorite coffee places in New York, what do you think?

9. What is your most worn clothing item?
My Black Jeans! I basically live in them, if you look at my jeans collection they're all black... I just think they look good and are easy to pair with anything (that simple).

10. Favorite blogger or Youtuber?
Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup, she is the cutest, funniest and sweetest person. I'm absolutely obsessed with her. I cannot go a day without watching her videos, I just watch them over and over (what a weirdo)...

11.  What is your dream vacation spot?
It would have to be New Zealand, I've always wanted to go there and explore the country. Although I also like the seaside, nothing can beat being in nature. It has the most amazing landscape I've every seen (even though I've only seen it in picture) and I've heard that there are some great hikes. 

I nominate:
My Questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What is your favorite skincare brand?
4. What is your favorite makeup brand?
5. Are you more of a home cooking or going out person? 
6. What is the best piece of advice you've gotten so far?
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. Favorite Blogger or Youtuber?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. Favorite movie of all time?
11. Are you more of a cat or dog person?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);