Monday, January 12, 2015

Sephora Haul




Christmas shopping for others is really fun and we all love to do it. But there’s a time where we also deserve to spoil our selves. That’s what I decided to do this week and went to Sephora… (Damage happened!)

I always wanted to get another Urban decay naked palette but was never sure which one to get. The one that appealed to me the most was the Naked 3 palette. I needed a palette that would work for the Winter seasons and that had good shimmery shades. And the great plus side is that all the shades in the palette are all colors I know I can wear all year round.

I needed a new eyeshadow primer, but I wanted to try another one instead of my Nars one. I came across the Too Faced Eyeshadow primers and was just so impressed with the Champagne color. I thought it might make the shadows I put on top of it show up more vibrantly (since it already has some color and shimmer).

My Aveda intensive hydrating masque is great but I wanted a change. I heard so many great reviews on the Origins drink it up intensive mask that I wanted to try it out. (I will let you know how I get on with it).

I’m a big fan of Essie Button so when I heard her talk about how great Lavanila pure vanilla deodorant was, I trusted her opinion and thought I might just try it out for myself.



Did any of you try any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);