Monday, December 8, 2014

Victoria Beckham and Nails Inc.



It has finally been revealed! Victoria Beckham has launched her new nail polish line with Nails Inc, which I am overly excited to get my hands on. The packaging for her new nail polish line is super chic, which caught my eager eye quickly (packaging is my weakness…).

The packaging for her two nail polishes is a matte black and a matte white bottles that have a window on the side to show the actual color of the polish. They look very simplistic, something you would expect from Victoria nowadays.

There are two shades in her line. A pinkish white called “Bamboo hue” and a tomato red called “Judo Red”. The names were inspired by the Japanese elements in her Spring Summer 2015 clothing collection. Also her nail polishes have added bamboo extract to strengthen the nails. Coincidence? The colors look super chic without being too flashy, which I am all about.

The duo is £25 and is available today online and in stores by February 2015.

Let me know what you think of them and if you are going to get them?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);