Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Favorite Concealers




Concealers are a staple piece in my makeup collection, because unfortunately, I suffer from dark circles. Oh well! Therefore, the only way for me to look halfway decent in the morning and not look like a zombie, is to cover up those bags. I have listed below a few of my favorite concealers.

If I am lucky enough and don’t have too strong dark circles, my Clinique airbrush concealer comes out. It’s very lightweight but can be buildable to a more full coverage finish. The texture feels watery but once it dries it has a velvety/powdery finish. Unfortunately it only comes in three light shades, all with pink undertones (which doesn’t match everyone).

When my under eyes are feeling dehydrated, but I still need to cover them, I use the Nars radiant creamy concealer. It’s hydrating and has amazing coverage. It is very versatile. I use it on blemishes or to highlight parts of my face. Like the name suggests, it has a very creamy texture and is easily blend-able with your fingers. What’s really great about it is that it comes in ten different shades.

The one I use on a daily basis and is my go to concealer is the CharlotteTilbury Re-toucher. It’s by far the best one. It feels very light on the skin but has incredible coverage. The texture of this one is very watery and is easy to blend either with your finger, brush or sponge. I use it for everything under the eyes such as blemish and highlighting. It also comes in ten shades.

Finally when my dark circles are especially bad and I need extra coverage the Bobbi Brown corrector is put to action. It has a creamy texture but doesn’t crease. The concealer is designed to be layered. It comes in 12 different colors and in a range of Bisque (pink based) and Peach (peach based) shades.


Let me know what’s your favorite concealer?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);