Monday, November 24, 2014

My Travel / Weekend Essentials



Last weekend I went away to London, so that meant that I had to pack lightly. The number one thing I need to take when I go away for a couple days are all my mini travel size products to test. Because they do not take a lot of space, I can test them at the same time, and they fit the plane travel size of course. But there are a couple products that I just can’t leave without. Even if it’s only for a couple of days, I have to have them since planes are not your skin’s best friend.

First of all my skin gets so dry on planes, but I want to look decent when I get off the plane. When I get onto the plane, I immediately put a thick layer of my Rodial dragon’s blood hyaluronic mask (which smells amazing by the way), just to keep me hydrated during the flight. Before we land I use some wipes to take off my mask. The ones I use are the OleHenriksen cleansingcloths in brightening. After the flight I just love to spritz a bit of the Caudalié eau de beauté, all over my face to freshen me and wake me up. Unfortunately, each time you travel, the spots just seem to love it, so I always bring with me the Dermalogica overnight clearing gel to prevent spots on my skin from inevitably popping up. I also always have a lip balm and a hand cream with me when I travel, because they are basic essentials you have to have. The ones I use are the Fresh Sugar Therapy and Yes Nurse Protect your Hands.

Now for the makeup, I do not usually take much when I travel for a few days, because I’m just scared something is going to happen to it or I’ll loose it. But there are some products that have to come with me no matter where I go or for however long. My holy grail, the Stila Eyeliner, and the Naked Basics palette always come with me. Not forgetting mascara, I’m using the Tarte gifted mascara, which I'm loving at the moment. I also never leave without fixing them eyebrows. To tame and fill them in I use the Hourglass Arch Brow sculpting pencil. For foundation the Chanel Vitalumière Aqua, it’s one I always go back to no matter what, because it is so compact and easy to travel with. I really love it, because it feels super light on the skin and hydrates. And of course after putting all this on my face I need something that’s quick to get it off, so Bioderma is always great for that purpose, and what’s great is that they sell a travel size, which is just so cute.  


Let me know what are your travel/weekend essentials?



Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);