Monday, November 3, 2014

Diorskin Nude BB Creme














I’ve been putting it off buying the Diorskin Nude BB Creme for so long, but I finally decided to go for it. It was worth the wait. It is a pretty good BB cream, but there are still more affordable versions out there, considering how many I’ve tried. Because I don’t usually tend to wear foundation, since they all feel very heavy on my skin. This product however, has a very airy texture, and gives a medium coverage.

The first time I applied the Diorskin, it felt very light on my skin, but provided good coverage. It also felt very moisturizing, without feeling greasy. It was easy to apply with my fingers, which is very important to me, since I always get ready last minute. After application, my skin had a soft matte finish, which could work well for combination to oily skin types. The only complaint I have towards this product is that it only has a small selection of shades and they all have pink undertones, so people with yellow undertones will have trouble finding their match.

The Diorskin BB Creme, comes in four different shades: light, fair, medium and dark, with Broad Spectrum SPF 10 sun protection. The packaging is made of plastic, which makes it very easy to travel with it. Also another practical feature is that it has a pump that is easy to control.  


What did you think of the Diorskin Nude BB Creme?



Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);